- If you are seeking affordable medical treatment as a medical tourist, it is important to understand the culture and how to prepare for what your will find.
- If you are living in Mexico, or planning to retire there, you will need to understand how the medical system works in order to navigate the ins and outs of obtaining the best care.
- If you are a traveler, you need to be aware of the limitations of your own health insurance from home and how you can obtain good care quickly.
- Everyone visiting or living in Mexico needs to be prepared for emergencies.
This book is a comprehensive guide to the medical system in Mexico. It has been carefully researched and written by award-winning author, M.R. Paxson. At only $19.95, this is a tremendous value, especially when you consider that approximately 25% of all travelers worldwide must seek some level of medical attention during their journey and questions about finding the best medical care dominate expat user forums.
Here are just a few of the questions this book will answer:
- Why is medical care more affordable in Mexico?
- Will Medicare cover me in Mexico?
- How can I find an English speaking doctor in Mexico?
- How are hospitals and medical treatment different?
- What do I need to do in an emergency?
- Will my insurance from my job cover me during my visit to Mexico?
- Will I be able to get quality pharmaceuticals?
To better understand how this book might help you, see the Case Studies to the right.
The convenient 144-page e-book format means there are dozens of links directly to the resources you need. For travelers, the ability to print out just the pages you want to take offers obvious advantages over packing a heavy book.
To purchase a copy of The English Speaker’s Guide to Medical Care in Mexico, CLICK HERE. If you would like to see a Table of Contents and complete index before purchasing, click here. For questions or assistance, please send email to customer service at email
©2012, all rights reserved